We are looking for individual candidates for each post (Native Android and Native IOS) with excellent skills. Candidates with professional experience background and having extra ordinary mobile development logic are encouraged to apply.
- Design and build advanced applications for mobile platform. (Phones and Tablets).
- App profiling for improving apps performance.
- Work on maintaining apps and bug fixing.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Handling complex technical issues related to mobile app development & provide solutions to co-workers.
- Perform full QA testing and debugging.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Android/IOS application development.
- Expertise in designing flow and architecting mobile applications.
- Should have worked on both phone and tablet applications.
- Understand the current systems through provided code and other abstractions.
- Be able to write state-of-the-art applications ranging from complex UIs to challenging middleware and backend components.
- Be able to quickly understand any domain-specific artifact, ask good questions for further understanding and then come up with intuitive ideas about solving the problem. Very good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Be always good at and appreciative of Research and Development in the problem domain as well as the Technology. Stay updated with new tools, technologies.
- Any other task assigned by the Line manager/Team lead.
- Ability to consistently produce high quality work and meet tight deadlines to complete assignments on time.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-device compatibility, general mobile development standards.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Expertise in handling IOS fragmentation. (Different IOS versions, device screen sizes and densities)
- Capable to work in iPhone applications (Xcode development, Cocoa touch, IPhone SDK), Client server communication, backed services.
- Sound knowledge of IOS SDK (Activity, fragment, service, broadcast receiver, intent, layouts, etc.) development tools.
- Expertise in handling Android fragmentation. (Different Android versions, device screen sizes and densities).
- The candidate must have a solid track record of Android applications development.
- Capable to work in Android applications, Client server communication, backed services.
- Moreover a preferable candidate should have hands on grip over core iOS libraries, API handling API Security and data persistence.
Android App Developers, iOS, AppiOS ,APIs
NOTE : Market compatible salary will be offered to the right candidate.