We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to design software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance good user experience.
- Understand and translate business requirements, and user tasks and expectations into compelling user experiences.
- Create interfaces that take into consideration content, navigational structure, human-machine interaction, and non-functional constraints.
- Prepare wireframes and/or storyboards. Review with key stakeholders, make adjustments based on feedback and obtain final approval
- Be service oriented and able to present, explain and justify designs to stakeholders
- Consistently advocate for the user’s interests, yet balancing professional perfectionism with real world project constraints
- Collaborate with customer, PDM and development teams during design phases and subsequent development support cycles
- Collaborate with other designers to ensure concepts and designs are consistent with the overall branding strategy and marketing initiatives
- Employ and execute a wide range of usability tools, such as heuristic review, metrics, usability testing, etc. either as part of design projects or as standalone activities
- Provide guidance/review feedback on how to improve the usability of existing software
- Be familiar with cognitive psychology aspects of user interfaces, usability heuristics, emerging user interface trends and industry best practices.
- Market Competitive Salary
- Sports and Activities
- Paid Vacations